Certified Scrum Developer
March 26,27 & April 2,3 2021
- Two trainers! Four half days! High Fives!
- Interactive virtual experience!
- Games, breakouts and networking!
- Learn from the best minds in development agility!
- Expand your career opportunities!
- Engage with a community of Scrum experts!
- (Includes a 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance)
About Our Trainers:
Ivan Biddles is a CSM and CSD with over 30 years experience as a dedicated, detail-oriented technology leader with mastery managing projects and teams as well as hands-on implementation of the latest technologies for web and mobile application development on diverse platforms.
He has successfully utilized and implemented Agile and Scrum methodologies during his many years of experience at the CTO/VP/Director level as well as in Software, Solutions and Enterprise Architecture, and hands-on design and development.
He has worked in start-up companies as well as Fortune 500 companies like IBM, Toyota, Westinghouse, Allstate, Dean-Witter Discover, Bell South, Singer, and General Motors. He used many of the agile concepts – such as self-organized, dedicated teams; test-driven and incremental development; and short, releasable cycles (sprints) – in the late 80s and early 90s, even before those concepts were formalized.
As a principal developer, Ivan programmed commercial and military flight simulators and even contributed code to the NASA Space Shuttle landing simulator. He was a key member of the IBM OS/2 development team, owning and programming some of the foundational components which were later used by Microsoft as the basis of Windows NT.
Sherman Gomberg is passionate about bringing Agile and Scrum to individuals and their organizations.
Sherman has obtained his CSM, A-CSM, CSPO, CSD, CSP-SM, CSP-PO and REP. He is also a Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile Coach (ICP-ACC). He strives on helping clients achieve their Strategy and Vision.
Sherman has over twenty years of consulting and coaching experience from conceptualization to creativity through to developing applications and websites.
Sherman has lead PMO/Program/Project Management/Product Development, Interactive/Social Marketing, Lead Management, Business Intelligence and Creative Design. He has a passion for matching best practice processes, creativity and technology to deploy world class results.
Sherman areas of expertise are with Information Architecture, Business Analysis, Program / Project Management, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Training, Coaching and Webinar.
We Make Certification Fun!
What Students have said:
- “I couldn’t have wished for a better training session” – Yuegu
- “The combination of two instructors from different background creates this rich source of knowledge that you can leverage while going through the training session.” – Sevak
- “They did a great job of keeping all students engaged throughout the course with plenty of interactive exercises and practical examples of how to apply Scrum techniques in various contexts.” – Steve
- “…the atmosphere was upbeat and energetic, and the whole adventure was rewarding,” – Kirill