$1,595 $1,395 SALE!
- Two trainers! Four half days! High Fives!
- Interactive virtual experience!
- Games, breakouts and networking!
- Learn from the best minds in development agility!
- Expand your career opportunities!
- Engage with a community of Scrum experts!
- (Scrum Alliance membership extended another 2-years)
Certified Scrum Professional® Developers challenge their teams to improve the way scrum and agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in scrum. The CSP®-D certification is unique to developers and distinct from a Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) or Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO).
Hold an active Advanced Certified Scrum Developer (A-CSD®) certification with Scrum Alliance.
Attend a CSP®-D educational offering to gain techniques that expand into enabling a culture of technical excellence, catalyzing high-performance technology organizations, facilitating environments for a shared understanding, guiding scrum teams to learn and grow, and developing the self as an agile leader.
Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum developer/team member (within the past five years).
What You’ll Learn
Certified Scrum Professional® for Developers class includes Learning Objectives in the following categories:
- Enabling a Culture of Technical Excellence
- Catalyzing High-Performing Technology Organizations
- Facilitating Environments for a Shared Understanding
- Evolving Teams to Develop and Grow
- Developing Self as an Agile Leader
This course satisfies the Certified Scrum Professional® for Developers (CSP®-D) certification requirements.
In order to receive the CSP®-D certification, students must be in attendance all schedule sessions with active participation and are required to watch the pre-course videos. Hold an active Advanced Certified Scrum Developer (A-CSD®) certification with Scrum Alliance. Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum developer/team member (within the past five years).
Virtual Class Information
You’ll receive an email prior to class with the Zoom link, videos to watch, and a few things needed before the class.
Please be prepared to have your camera on during all of the training (don’t be shy, you’ll look great!). 🙂
Continuing Education Units
This course earns 16 Scrum Education Units (SEU®) with Scrum Alliance®. SEUs can be used for earning and renewing your certifications.
Scrum Education Units
Earning SEUs and Renewing Certifications
This course earns 16 Professional Development Units (PDU) with Project Management Institute. PDUs can be used for renewing your certifications.
Professional Development Units
Earn PDUs to Maintain Your Certification
Ivan Biddles is a CSM and CSD who has successfully utilized and implemented Agile and Scrum methodologies during his many years of experience at the CTO/VP/Director level as well as having as hands-on implementation of the latest technologies for web and mobile application development on diverse platforms.
He has over 30 years of experience as a dedicated, detail-oriented technology leader and has used many of the agile concepts – such as self-organized, dedicated teams; test-driven and incremental development; and short, releasable cycles (sprints) – in the late 80s and early 90s, even before those concepts were formalized.
Ivan has dedicated considerable time to training and mentoring other developers because of his passion to pass on all he has learned to the current and next generations of computer professionals.
In his spare time, Ivan very much enjoys hiking and exploring Southern California.
Sherman Gomberg is passionate about bringing Agile and Scrum to individuals and their organizations. He founded Scrum Adventures on the core principles of Community, Commitment and Training and as an opportunity to enrich others. As CEO, Sherman has over 25 years of experience with Agile, Scrum, Project Management while providing coaching and consulting services for various industries.
He holds over nine (9) certifications from Scrum Alliance, as well as Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC), Training from the BACK of the Room Trainer (TBRT), [email protected] ([email protected]), and Project Management Professional (PMP).
He has served in Scrum roles such as Agile Trainer, Coach, Mentor, Product Owner and Scrum Master but he is particularly passionate about training those so they can help others.
Sherman enjoys activities of soccer, camping and most outdoor activities. Find him in Long Beach CA playing basketball or with his family – including his dog, cat, and bunny.
What Students have said about other Scrum Adventures classes:
- “Sherman and Ivan have put together a great course. I completed the Certified Scrum Developer and time really flew by. The class is nicely broken up into activities and presentation so you’re kept on your toes. I’ll definitely be back for the Advanced course.” – Reese
- “I couldn’t have wished for a better training session” – Yuegu
- “The combination of two instructors from different background creates this rich source of knowledge that you can leverage while going through the training session.” – Sevak
- “They did a great job of keeping all students engaged throughout the course with plenty of interactive exercises and practical examples of how to apply Scrum techniques in various contexts.” – Steve
- “…the atmosphere was upbeat and energetic, and the whole adventure was rewarding,” – Kirill
$1,595 $1,395 SALE!