Virtual Certified ScrumMaster® Training
Virtual Certified ScrumMaster® Training: August 24-26 (3 half-days)
This course has completed. Contact us for other training options.
August 24 – 26 (3 half-days), 2020
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
Taught by Zuzi Sochova and Sherman Gomberg, both bring their unique, energetic and engaging styles to the training. This will surely enhance your unforgettable learning experience!
What You’ll Do
Enjoy learning from TWO engaging presenters in 3 half day classes! Our Certified ScrumMaster® training course is an engaging and interactive experience that will provide you with an understanding of Agile principles. You’ll become a Certified ScrumMaster® upon completing this course and an online exam!
Learn how to become a Certified ScrumMaster® and the tools needed to successfully implement Scrum into any product.
About Our Trainers:
Our class will be lead by Zuzi Sochvoa. Zuzi is the author of, “The Great ScrumMaster Book”. She’s trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners. In addition to this, Zuzi has coached and consulted over a hundred companies on Scrum and Agile Transformations.
Your co-host, Sherman Gomberg, has over 25 years of experience with Scrum, Agile and project management. He’s provided coaching and consulting services for various industries.
As a Certified Scrum trainer with Scrum Alliance, Zuzi has trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners.
As a coach, Zuzi is leading expert on Agile transformations and has consulted a hundred companies of all sizes. Furthermore, she teaches various coaching engagements from introducing Scrum into teams to helping succeed with whole enterprise agile transformations.
Zuzi is a regular speaker at Agile conferences and delivers talks, workshops and keynotes. Additionally, she is an organizer of the annual Agile Prague Conference, founder of the Agile community group Agile Association, and organizes regular events for the Czech Agile & Scrum community (Agile Open Cafe). Moreover, Zuzi is the inventor of the #ScrumMasterWay concept.
Specialities: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Agile & Enterprise Coaching, Facilitation, Agile transformation.
Sherman Gomberg founded Scrum Adventures as an opportunity to enrich others. He has over 25 years of experience with SCRUM, AGILE and PROJECT MANAGEMENT while providing COACHING and CONSULTING services for various industries. Additionally, Sherman is CSM, A-CSM, CSPO, CSD, CSP-SM, CSP-PO, [email protected], ICP-ACC, Training from the BACK of the Room, PMP certified, and holds a BS in Computer Science. Overall, Sherman is passionate about training those so they can help others.
We Make Certification Fun!
What You’ll Learn
- Scrum Overview – the basics, what are the roles
- Empirical Process – inspect, adapt with transparency
- User Story and Epics – making them valuable
- Product Backlog – what do we want to do
- Definition of Ready – what can the team commit to
- Prioritization – how do we get started, in what order
- Release Planning – valuable shippable product
- Story Points – estimate with fun
- Working Agreement – disruptive self-organized groups
- Definition of Done – yes, it’s shippable
- Sprint Planning – making team commitment
- Sprint Backlog – working the team commitment
- Sprint Burndown – how are we doing
- Daily Scrum – sharing commitments and impediments
- Sprint Review – show off / demonstration
- Retrospective – making improvements
- Product Shipment – it’s all about the product
It is beneficial to have some knowledge about Scrum. Therefore, it is expected for you to have read the “Scrum Guide” on www.scrumguides.org prior to class.
Mon Aug 24: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
Tue Aug 25: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
Wed Aug 26: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
(Each day is followed by networking, Q/A, and conversation!)
Class is conducted online via Zoom and online tools.
- “I couldn’t have wished for a better training session” – Yuegu
- “The combination of two instructors from different background creates this rich source of knowledge that you can leverage while going through the training session.” – Sevak
- “They did a great job of keeping all students engaged throughout the course with plenty of interactive exercises and practical examples of how to apply Scrum techniques in various contexts.” – Steve
- “…the atmosphere was upbeat and energetic, and the whole adventure was rewarding,” – Kirill
- “I was pleasantly surprised by the unique experience I had in Scrum Adventure’s CSM class.” – Abigal
Why Scrum Adventures?
Real World Scenarios
Team and Role Based Activities
Energy and Enthusiasm